Monday, April 27, 2015

Constituency Polling - 11am

Important constituency level polls coming out shortly - could lead to some opportunities today.
---

Bookies are getting much faster at updating their odds / closing their markets when the polls come out. Furthermore I'm working out of a Second Cup today due to renovations at my place so it was a bit harder to be as fast as possible for this stuff.

Regardless I got a couple decent bets in, but I could have done better if I was a bit faster. Big moves for Cannock Chase and Great Grimsby.

As the bookies get faster at pulling down their lines, it will become more important to hit lines for constituencies that are neighbours to those being polled below, where you would assume a similar swing would be occurring. A decent bet now is Labour to win in Cleethorpes at > 3.0 on Bet365 and Betfair Sportsbook. Norwhich North at 2.37 on Bet365 is also not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment