Just going over the categories that I am currently involved in -
Best Picture -
Put together a big arb here. My worst case is boyhood wins, and I still take a decent win. If Birdman wins, then it's a large win for me.
Best Director -
I have my money on Linklater, just due to the odds. If Inarritu wins for birdman I have a small win, if Linklater wins for Boyhood I have a decent win, and if anyone else upsets, it would be a relatively large loss (not gonna happen).
Cinematography -
I bought Birdman here as it hasn't lost a cinematography award going into the oscars. Its a larger bet for a smallish win if/when Birdman takes this award.
Adapted Screenplay -
Signs point to a win for The Imitation Game, and I have another larger bet at smallish odds for that film to win.
Sound Mixing -
This can often go to the film with the most overall support as people don't really know how to vote for sound. There are a few contenders and I'm hoping Birdman sneaks in with the win. I have a smaller bet on Birdman at longer odds.
Best Picture -
Put together a big arb here. My worst case is boyhood wins, and I still take a decent win. If Birdman wins, then it's a large win for me.
Best Director -
I have my money on Linklater, just due to the odds. If Inarritu wins for birdman I have a small win, if Linklater wins for Boyhood I have a decent win, and if anyone else upsets, it would be a relatively large loss (not gonna happen).
Cinematography -
I bought Birdman here as it hasn't lost a cinematography award going into the oscars. Its a larger bet for a smallish win if/when Birdman takes this award.
Adapted Screenplay -
Signs point to a win for The Imitation Game, and I have another larger bet at smallish odds for that film to win.
Sound Mixing -
This can often go to the film with the most overall support as people don't really know how to vote for sound. There are a few contenders and I'm hoping Birdman sneaks in with the win. I have a smaller bet on Birdman at longer odds.
No comments:
Post a Comment